Paper Plate Ball Toss!
This easy kid’s activity is a lot of fun. We used two paper plates to make a Velcro ball toss game. Color them however you like and have fun playing catch. It’s a fun way to get some exercise and make a quick craft at the same time. Check out our other easy games and projects too at Kidfunideas.com
What you'll need:
· 2 Paper plates
· Paints, markers, or crayons to decorate
· Duct tape
· Whiffle ball or other lightweight balls
How to make it:
1. Decorate the front of each plate.
2. Staple two strips of Velcro (The rough catchy side to the plates in an X.
3. Take a strip of duct tape about 7” long and fold it in half to create a strip.
4. Flip each plate over and create a handle on the backside of each plate attaching it with a stapler.
To make the ball: attach the Velcro(fuzzy soft side) to one end of a straw to create a “needle” and thread your Velcro through the holes of the whiffle ball taping them to the ball with duct tape. If you are using a plain plastic ball, take strips of the Velcro and attach it with duct tape.